Tuesday 12 March 2013

All Good Things Come to an End

Hello to All.

After much consideration since Christmas and then more recently, I have come to the decision that I will be closing this blog with immediate effect.  The pages will stay up for now whilst I dismantle them and preserve them on a memory stick, but after that, the only page that will be seen will be a single post detailing the services I offer as a counsellor/psychotherapist.

My aims for the blog were simple but they have not come to fruition as I had hoped.  By offering up my experiences in the counselling room, I anticipated more feedback and discussion than has materialised and that has made the development of the site impossible.

I also wanted to encourage people to find out more about their own personal development through workshops which would de-stigmatise mental health and also be within the realms of most people's pockets.

I am still available as a private psychotherapist should I be needed.

I wish you all the best and hope you have enjoyed the site whilst it has been running.

Regards.

2 comments:

  1. Such a shame...all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, many thanks for popping by and posting your kind comments.

    The blog will probably be brought in a short while as I've been speaking with someone regarding a more Facebook-orientated page. Plus I've had so many kind emails sent to me re the blog, that I've been spurred on and re-motivated to re-consider how I get my word out.

    Hope all is well with your business.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete