Tuesday 30 April 2013

FREE get-together coming up!!

Everything You (and your partner) Wanted to Know About Counselling, But Were Too Afraid to Ask!

I am planning a FREE, informal get-together in the near future for people who would like to know more about the counselling process - be it on a one-to-one basis or in workshops.  

I aim to dispel some of the myths and legends of the counselling room and explain some of the ways us counsellors work.

It will also cover how to deal with someone you know who has an emotional/mental illness Partners of people who have depression, anxiety etc., are often overlooked and I feel they need to know how they can help their loved-one and also avoid slipping into a rut in their lives.

It will be held in the Telford area, most likely on a Saturday and will run for just two hours.

If you are interested, even just a teeny bit, can you email me please at empowerment@btinternet.com 

Once I know roughly the numbers who could attend, I will be able to work on it further.


No comments:

Post a Comment