Friday 19 July 2013

Simple Lives

There have been many quotes encouraging people to look around themselves for true tales of life, without the need to refer to those hounded by the paparazzi and I would go along with that.

I believe the lives of people we know are infinitely more interesting, of value and teeming with lessons of life, tales of overcoming adversity and making the most of a simplicity that seemed to disappear with the so-called 'golden' age of technology that has taken over our lives.

The emotional and mental impact of some of these stories could write a book on their own, yet I wanted to look at the lives of six people where the counselling side has not interfered or intruded. I have three people who have agreed to write their story, and indeed I received the very first one this morning.  There is a fourth in the pipeline and the other two will follow along no doubt.

I will be looking to publish these on here every now and again (I like to keep it fluid) and hope they will be of interest. No one will be paid for their work - sorry guys! but it does give people a chance to put down in writing something which is precious to them, their history.

Please feel free to make comments now and in the future and if this is successful, I will take it one stage further (more of that if and when it happens).

All items will be strictly copyright protected.

Cheers for now. John

No comments:

Post a Comment